Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another Night at S.Row

 My night outs are often consisted of good food and cocktails....and of course a comfortable outfitter that I can actually move or dance freely in. My sweet boyfriend, Michael, took me to one of my favorite restaurants in Santana Row(SR) called Straits. We enjoyed a quiet dinner with candle lit.  They had one of the best chicken satays that I've tried...yumm. It was delish! Then, I had my typical basil chicken with rice as the boyfriend enjoyed his appetizer, which I called "chicken on the bone stick". We ended our night with a few more cocktails at Sino (another popular lounging area in  SR). Here are a few peeks of our nightie outie at SR =).


jeans & sweater: nordstrom// top: haight street in SF// earrings: fossil
 daily favorites:: eyeshadows & primer: MAC// foundation: Smashbox// concealer: benefits// chapstick: urban outffiters// nail polish: Jcrew// purse: See by Chloe







No comments:

Post a Comment