Thursday, February 16, 2012

More Valentine's Fun...

Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day as much as I did. :) My boyfriend took me to this restaurant called Pampas in Palo Alto. The boyfriend claimed Pampas to be his new favorite place because it gives him an option of having all you can eat meat! I know right??? The meat was exceptionally good! My favorite was the filet mignon. I enjoyed every bite of it. Thanks to Yelp! I can't wait for our next visit. ;)


Darn, I forgot to take pictures of the food! :(

2 comments:

  1. hi Betty, I just saw your blog! didn't realize you had one and been blogging. just noticed it on our blog as your follower...lol. how fun and welcome to the blogging world :) beautiful pictures! we need to see pictures of your boyfriend please. miss you girl!

    love,
    Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Athena!!! Thank you :). I try to blog every now and then...I've been following Dora's and yours blog! hehe. I love your style, of course, as always. Hope all is well with you and your hubby. ;) miss you too! <3

    p.s.
    my boyfriend is camera shy :(... I'll post up his picture one day hehe

    ReplyDelete